Operation Assistants (Part-Time)
BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are forward-thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for using technologies to help travelers get around in Cambodia and the region. As operation assistant at BookMeBus, you work to assist travelers directly with an experienced manager that will guide you around the industry, plus an opportunity to work with all the travel operators within Cambodia and neighboring countries.
- Work closely with the operation manager to improve the operation and customer service
- Facilitate workflow and secure smooth communication with our transport partners.
- Facilitate customers’ ticket booking both on website and phone apps.
- Ensure customers’ good experiences
- Able to work from 6 PM to 11 PM , Monday to Friday.
- Neither Degree nor working experience needed.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office and Email.
- Have a good command in English.
- Experience with online purchasing or booking tickets through BookMeBus website is an advantage.
- Be friendly and willing to learn new things.
*Note: You will be trained before you start. So, don’t be pressured.
- Gain your knowledge and experiences in the tech business.
- Become one of the BMB rangers in disrupting transportation industry in ASEAN countries.
- Bus tickets incentive for traveling once a month.
- Salary is negotiable base on the working hours.
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to Phara@bookmebus.com before August 30, 2019.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- September 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- August 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016