Lately, we have had an overwhelming response with the opening of our ferry services. Since travelers can now book ferry tickets through BookMeBus Speed Ferry, we have decided to come up with a couple of fast facts for future travelers to check out.
We hope that this would provide enough basic information to get you started.
BookMeBus Speed Ferry Fast Facts
- Purchased ferry tickets are already two-way tickets. – This means that upon purchase, travelers are already paying for 2 tickets. One going to the island, and another for coming back.
- Only departure tickets have date specified. – This means that the second ticket is called an Open ticket. You can choose to use the second ticket on any of the times specified.
- Times are specified for return tickets. – Since the second ticket is known as an Open ticket, travelers can choose from the following hours when they already wish to return to the main land: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.
- Travelers can choose which island to get off. – The departure ticket (or ticket #1, travelers can either get off at Koh Rong, or wait a few minutes and get off at Koh Rong Samloem.
- The Open ticket is available only for a limited time. – Currently, the purchased return ticket is open for use up to 1 month validity. If more than a month has passed, another ticket needs to be purchased.
So far, these are the information that we can provide based off the questions we often received.
If you have other questions, please let us know.