Junior Digital Specialist
As multiple regional tech awards winner, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and transportion in the region. We are a team of forward thinking, creative problem solvers with a passion for new technologies.
We are looking to for a Junior Digital Specialist to join our dynamic and data-driven marketing team. Your mission is to drive BookMeBus’s and our partners’ digital presence and transform local travelers to online customers. You will be part of a super digital marketing team reaching travelers with innovative media and latest technologies.
You will join the Super Marketing Team at BookMeBus to deliver the following tasks:
- Develop, oversee, and implement web and social media strategy for BookMeBus and our operator partners
- Maintain close and positive relationships with our partners
- Assist with new business outreach through research, brainstorming, strategy development, pitching and on-boarding
- Create timely and engaging content for client social media profiles and other platforms
- Coordinate development of graphics, online tools, websites, etc. with creative and interactive teams
- Manage online communities, including posting, monitoring and response
- Create and manage social media-based advertising campaigns
- Report on campaign results
- Ensure integration with other teams, including account service, PR, creative, media, and interactive
- Stay current with marketing and client industry trends and tools
- At least 6 month to 1 year working experience as Social Media Marketer or Digital Marketer
- Good understanding of Facebook Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and Facebook marketing in general
- Enthusiastic about latest trends and data-driven digital marketing
- Experienced or passionate in learning about high-tech, e-commerce, fast growth business strongly preferred
- Good presenter with good verbal and written presentation skills
- Result-driven and motivated self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines
- Interested in travel, transportation, and tourism
- Learn with dynamic and high-performing team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Personal Insurance
- Monthly travelling allowance and other competitive benefits
- Competitive salary
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com before February 1st, 2020.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.