As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are forward-thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies. At BookMeBus, you will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to deliver high-quality innovative products and work closely with our partners in Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Europe, and the U.S.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team!. As a Software Tester, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting product cross-functionality, in the house built a website and mobile app for BookMeBus platform and Global transit SAAS that being deployed and used for daily operation by our partners in Cambodia and in the Region.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Analyzing user stories, use cases and requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Design, execute, and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Apply engineering principal throughout the agile product lifecycle
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Generate historical analysis of test results
- Document anomalies and issues
- Ensure data integrity standards
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis, Entity relational design
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Experience in Web and Mobile app environment is a plus
- Learn with a dynamic and agile team
- Able to grow under the startup environment and culture
- Monthly traveling and other competitive benefits
- Competitive salary based on performance and competence
How to apply
Priority will be given to early applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.