Junior and Senior Mobile Developers at BookMeBus
As the winner of ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward-thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies. At BookMeBus, you will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to deliver high-quality innovative products and work closely with our partners in Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Europe, and the U.S.
We are looking for mobile developers to join our fast growing team to develop a mobile app based on Cordova, Ionic and React native.
- Taking responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing requested tasks.
- Deliver high-quality product.
- Understand SCSS or Less
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experienced with either AngularJs or ReactJs
- Able to share critical points during group discussion
- Have good working ethics
- Able to work under pressure to meet the deadline
- Have a good command of English
- Experience with Nodejs is a plus
- have experience in developing a mobile app is a big plus
- learn and grow with a dynamic and agile team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Monthly travel and other competitive benefits
- Chance to Learn a solid concept in software engineering and best practices
- Competitive salary
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 June,2019.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- BookMeBus Mobile App is Coming!
Friends, family, foes, lend me your ears. Your eyes will do, too! In order to…
- Mobile Developer - Career Opportunity at BookMeBus
About Us As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print…
- BookMeBus has an Internship Opportunity
We have awesome news! We are opening our doors to kickass people who are looking…