As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award and Creative Business Cup Shanghai 2018, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies.
As Finance Manager, your mission is to improve clarity and structure of the financial processes and reporting across business lines in the fast-growing regional business. Also, you will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer to drive the financial performance agenda, analyse business data, and execute initiatives that drive the business growth.
You will oversee the Financial and Accounting functions for the company, including:
- Financial reports, analysis, and profitability
- Budgeting, forecasting, and cash management
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Take responsibility for day-to-day accounting function, monthly accounts closing, annual audit, and tax compliance across Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.
- Support business development and market entry efforts related to expense and revenue projection, pricing, and terms, as well as contract development and negotiation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or another relevant field, as well as or pursuing an internationally recognized accountancy qualification preferred.
- finance, accounting, or audit experience preferred.
- relevant hands-on experience in modeling and analysis of financial data
- Learn with dynamic and high-performing team
- Learn advance analytics and modeling (Rstudio, AWS Quicksight, etc…)
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Monthly travelling allowance and other competitive benefits
- Competitive salary
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 30, 2019.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.