Business Development Manager
As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award and Creative Business Cup Shanghai 2018, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies.
As a Business Development Manager, your mission is to build new products and maintain relationships with strategic partners and clients. The objective is to scale BookMeBus rapidly and sustainably. You will be an inspiring contributor who drive the vision for ecosystem building toward success.
You will oversee the Business Development functions for the company, including:
- Develop ecosystem growth strategies using big data analytics and knowledge gained from our regional networks
- Design product scope for the developer team and implementing business flow for successful product launch while working closely with Marketing team to effectively promote product to users
- Acquire new affiliates, OTA, operators and other key contacts in the ecosystem while maintain and grow existing relationships
- Build a strong Business Development Team to improve sale and new partners acquisition by promoting a culture of growth through cross-sale
- Maintain a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- Work closely with lead engineer to develop features for device agnostic
- Constantly innovate app features, functionality and design to fit user’s need
- Effectively manage and report assigned project based on timeline and scope
- Experience or passionate in learning about high-tech, e-commerce, fast growth business strongly preferred
- Ability to think across commercial, product and technical elements of products and partnerships
- Confident presenter with excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Target-driven and motivated self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines
- Learn with dynamic and high-performing team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Monthly travelling allowance and other competitive benefits
- Competitive salary
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com before February 28, 2018.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- IT BUSINESS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AT BOOKMEBUS
We have more awesome news! We are opening our doors to welcome fresh- or under-graduates…
- Business Analyst Intern - Internship Opportunity at BookMeBus
Business Analyst Internship Opportunity About Us As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus…
- Operation Assistants (Part-Time and Full-Time) at BookMeBus
About Us BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital…