As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies. As a React Native developer at BookMeBus, you will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to deliver high quality innovative products and work closely with our partners in Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Europe and the U.S.
- Work closely with lead engineer to develop features for device agnostic
- Constantly innovate app features, functionality and design to fit user’s need
- Effectively manage and report assigned project based on timeline and scope
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of prior experience
- Experience in building mobile apps with Reach Native and Native Apps
- Experience with popular React JS workflow
- Good understanding with HTML and CSS, SASS
- Good understanding of client-server communication, API connection
- Experience in REST/OAuth2 protocol is a plus
- Experience in Automated Testing or Unit test is a big plus
- Experience in version control like Git or Mercurial
- Critical minded person that able to discuss within the team
- Good working attitude
- Work under pressure to meet deadline
- Good communication in English
- Learn with dynamic and agile team
- Learn from advanced development techniques like Unit test, Acceptance test, API abstraction, OAuth2, Design Pattern, Git flow and more
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Monthly travelling allowance and other competitive benefits
- Competitive salary starting from USD 500.
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com before February 15, 2018.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.