BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for using technologies to help travelers get around in Cambodia and the region. As operation assistant at BookMeBus, you work to assist travelers directly with an experienced manager that will guide you around the industry, plus an opportunity to work with all the travel operators within Cambodia and neighboring countries.
- Work closely with operation manager to improve the operation and customer service
- Facilitate workflow and secure smooth communication with our transport partners.
- Facilitate customers’ ticket booking both on website and phone apps.
- Ensure customers’ good experiences
- Neither Degree nor working experience needed.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office and Email.
- Have good command in English.
- Experience with online purchasing or booking tickets through BookMeBus website is an advantage.
- Be friendly and willing to learn new things.
- Be able to work at least 4 hours a day.
*Note: You will be trained before you start. So, don’t be pressured.
- Gain your knowledge and experiences in tech business.
- Become one of the BMB rangers in disrupting transportation industry in ASEAN countries.
- Bus tickets incentive for travelling once a month.
- Salary starts from 250$ to 500$.
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 22, 2018.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.