As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies. As a software engineer at BookMeBus, you will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to deliver high quality innovative products and work closely with our partners in Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Europe and the U.S.
- Taking responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing requested tasks
- Deliver high quality product
- Join daily report and daily build of the software
- An interest in building a scalable product to serve real customer’s need
- Experience working with frontend and backend
- Experience with at least one of server side languages PHP, Ruby, Python, Nodejs or JAVA
- Understand SCSS or Less
- Good understanding with HTML and CSS
- Experience in Linux OS
- Experience in automated testing PHPUnit/Codeception or Rspec is a plus
- Experience in Heroku/AWS is a plus
- Experience in REST/OAuth2 protocol is a plus
- Critical minded person that able to discuss within the team
- Good working attitude
- Work under pressure to meet deadline
- Good communication in English
- To learn with dynamic and agile team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Monthly travelling allowance and other competitive benefits
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st, 2018.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.