Mobile Developer – Career Opportunity at BookMeBus
As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are a forward thinking, creative problem solver with a passion for new technologies. As mobile developer at BookMeBus, you will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to deliver high quality innovative products and work closely with our partners in Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Europe and the U.S.
- Work closely with lead engineer to develop features for device agnostic
- Effectively manage and report assigned project based on timeline and scope
- Research and analyze the root cause of issues and solve them in an immediate manner
- An interest in building a scalable product to serve real customer’s need
- Experience in building mobile apps with Ionic, React native, Cordova or Native
- Good understanding with HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of client-server communication
- Experience in connecting API is a plus
- Experience in REST/OAuth2 protocol is a plus
- Understand SCSS or LESS
- Experience in automated testing is a plus.
- Critical minded person that able to discuss within the team
- Good working attitude
- Work under pressure to meet deadline
- Good communication in English
- To learn with dynamic and agile team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Monthly travelling allowance and other competitive benefits
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st, 2018.
Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- BookMeBus has an Internship Opportunity
We have awesome news! We are opening our doors to kickass people who are looking…
- IT Internship Opportunity at BookMeBus
If you are kickass people who desire to kick start your innovation in tackling real-world…
- Writing Job Opportunity at BookMeBus
Do you have a knack for writing? Do you love to travel? Are you living…