Financial Analyst Internship Opportunity
As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award and 2018 Echelon Asia Summit in Travel and Lifestyle, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are looking for energetic and passionate individual as a financial analyst intern who are looking to take on new challenge to board our fun-filled bus ride to make a difference both locally and on the global stage.
- Shadow company’s Analyst as they perform their duties.
- Compile and analyze data, track information to support management team
- Support with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Work with bookkeeping software.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and business operation
- To learn with dynamic and agile team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Full time staff opportunity
- Monthly travelling and other competitive benefit
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting or Business.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn new skill
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.