Business Analyst Intern – Internship Opportunity at BookMeBus
Business Analyst Internship Opportunity
As the winner of 2017 ASEAN ICT award, BookMeBus is expanding our bus-print beyond Cambodia to become the leader in digital transformation in travel and tourism in the region. We are looking for energetic and passionate individual as a business analyst intern who are looking to take on new challenge to board our fun-filled bus ride to make a difference both locally and on the global stage.
- Work closely with management team in designing and implementing new system or product
- Collect and analyze data for product development and decision making
- Document, train, and educate customers on the solutions developed/implemented
- Design reports and dashboards using BI tools for both internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively manage assigned project based on timeline and scope
- Communicating and coordinating project statuses across various internal stakeholders
- To learn with dynamic and agile team
- Quickly grow under startup environment and culture
- Full time staff opportunity
- Monthly travelling and other competitive benefit
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business or any related fields
- Knowledge in Excel functionalities
- Able to research and resolve system/process issues
- Possess analytic skills (analyzing business data, such as sales revenue, profits, volume, etc)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Basic understanding of business operation
Interested candidates may submit their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30th, 2018. Early applicants will be given priority. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.