If you are planning a trip from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh, BookMeBus has a selection of bus operators for you to choose from.
The bus operators that BookMeBus works with are trusted operators both in Cambodia and its operating countries. They are reputable, and are known to have top of the line services. Although the BookMeBus partner list sometimes displays less than what we offer, it is merely during the heavier seasons when we have smaller resources. We are a startup after all, and coordinating thousands of tickets a day can sometimes take up all our resources.
Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh buses
- Khai Nam – Khai Nam is one of the main bus operators for trips to and from Ho Chi Minh. The staff is known for being friendly and can speak excellent English. Their buses are also known for being spacious, and easily recognizable in their standout shade of blue.
- Mekong Express – Also known as the Mekong Limousine Bus, is a known Cambodian-owned bus operator. Not only does Mekong Express cover Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh routes, but it also has several bus routes throughout Cambodia. In addition, Mekong Express also covers trips from Phnom Penh to Bangkok as well as Ho Chi Minh to Sihanoukville.
- Kumho Samco – Kumho Samco is one of the top bus operators in Vietnam. They boast of having offices in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and in Ho Chi Minh. Through its partnership with BookMeBus, bus tickets for trips from Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh can be purchased online.
- Phnom Penh Sorya – With approximately 200 buses operating daily, Phnom Penh Sorya has one of the most extensive routes within Cambodia. While it does cover trips to Ho Chi Minh, majority of its focus is within the country itself. One of the key points that Phnom Penh Sorya has is that it boasts of having the cheapest ticket fare among the bus operators.
- Sapaco Tourist – Boasting of having comfortable seating for guests throughout the trip, Sapaco Tourist is one of the pioneers when it comes to travelling to and from Ho Chi Minh. They are known for easy boarding crossing, and is one of the leading providers for trips between Cambodia and Vietnam.
As is often the case, each of the bus operators have their own policies which are out of BookMeBus’ responsibilities. Before booking, take time to learn more about the bus operator and decide if it is to your liking.
Visit the BookMeBus page! From there, you can search Phnom Penh to Ho Chi Minh trips easily. The results often list all schedules for the day.
Going to Ho Chi Minh?